Forest Woods Condo is located in a prime location near to Serangoon MRT Interchange. The development is a mere 5 minutes walk away from the interchange that connects the Circle Line which serves the Bishan and Paya Lebar area together with the Northeast Line which serves the city as well as the Punggol area.
Forest Woods Location around Desired Amenities
Therefore, residents will be able to commute to different areas of Singapore. Forest Woods is also located near to Nex Shopping Centre where a whole range of F&B outlets together with retail outlets are available.
Some of the valued amenities at Nex Shopping Centre includes the below
• One of the largest sub-urban shopping malls in Singapore
• 24 hour supermarkets Fairprice Xtra and Cold Storage
• Abundance of retail and F&B outlets
• Integrated with air-conditioned bus interchange and directly linked to Serangoon MRT
The location of Forest Woods is near to many established institutions such as Australian International School as well as Stamford American International School. Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School, Maris Stella High School (Primary) and Cedar Primary School are also a short drive away from Forest Woods which brings in added convenience for the residents at the development.
Nex Shopping Centre Serangoon MRT
Iconic Nex Shopping Centre which is located next to Serangoon MRT Interchange is also a short walk from Forest Woods condo. It is one of the largest sub-urban shopping malls in Singapore that consist of 24 hours Fairprice Xtra as well as Cold Storage to grab your groceries anytime in the day. For the convenience of the residents, the shopping mall is one of the few shopping malls in Singapore that integrates directly with Serangoon MRT Station.
The transport network is also unparalleled from Serangoon MRT Station
• 1 MRT stops to Kovan MRT and Heartland Mall
• 2 MRT stops to Hougang MRT and Hougang Mall
• 2 MRT stops to Bishan MRT and Junction 8
• 3 MRT stops to AMK MRT and AMK Central
• 4 MRT stops to Sengkang MRT and Compass One
• 5 MRT stops to Punggol MRT and Waterway point
Transport amenities near to Forest Woods Unparalleled
For car owners, there are also plans underway to make driving from different parts of Singapore a breeze.
• The Land Transport Authority (LTA) has completed the widening of a 1.3km stretch of Upper Paya Lebar Road between Upper Serangoon Road and Bartley Road
• An additional lane in both directions has completed
• Opened to public with dual four lanes on both North and South bound of Upper Paya Lebar Road
For added convenience with a more rustic feeling, there are also amenities across the HDB estates at Lorong Lew Lian which includes the below.
• Hawker centres
• Wet-market store